Sunday, October 25, 2015

Project blog (10/21/15)




                                                          http://www.investinlibya.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Endocrine-system-liver.jpg
    In this project we learned about a certain body system and my group learned about the endocrine system. I learned a lot about the endocrine system including that adrenaline is a hormone.
      I did not even know what the endocrine system was until this project but I did know the  reproductive system was and I knew the answer to the question "how are babies made" .
      I think we did a pretty good job on project. I liked that we got a lot done in eight class periods because to me eight periods is not a very long, but I regret choosing the system that we did because.
      I would probably give this project an A- because we put a lot of hard work into the project but as I look back at the project it does not seem quite complete.
      If I could do this project again I would try to fit in more research than we could fit in for this project now.

1 comment:

  1. Why did you regret choosing this project?

    ReplyDelete