Friday, September 30, 2016

Project Blog (9/30/16) Cell Organelles

Image result for Cell Membrane


     In  this project we chose a Cell Organelle then ran a campaign for President of Cell land, with it. We can Not vote for our selves either. I am Voting for Cell Membrane because they are like a siege for the cell. My project was on Chloroplast.

     When we started the Project, I did not know anything about what a chloroplast was now I know almost every thing their is to know!

     I think I did a pretty good job on the project overall, especially the poster. I also had a lot of fun making the campaign add and smearing people.

     I think if I were someone else looking at my project, I would learn that I am very hard working and likes to do things differently.

     If I did this again I would take my time and start much earlier on my poster and re pick the color choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment