Thursday, February 9, 2017

Project Blog(2/9/17)Genetics

     In this project we learned a LOT about genetics. There are many different types of genetics. There are Mendelian genetics and Non-Mendelian Genetics.

     Before we started, I did not know much. All I knew was the basic Mendelian Genetics and I had no idea what it was called or the details about it.

     I feel like I did a good job with my work and am proud of my drawings except on my villain drawing I should have made both drawings face the same way.

     I think I did my project differently than most other people because everyone set up their poster differently and had completely different characters except the original superhero's were all based on animals.

     If I would do this again I would try harder on the hands and feet of my Epigenetics drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment