Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Letter to King Arthur

     Dear King Arthur,

     My findings say that Crown 4 (Found by Gawain) is the golden crown. I know that crown four is the gold crown because it has the same density as gold. Density is how much stuff in is a given space. A mathematical equation to find density is grams/cm3.

     I found that Crown 4 is the golden crown by using the equation grams/cm3 on all of the crowns. My team worked to together so that 2 of us did two crowns and 1 of us did 1 crown. Then after we had all the density numbers, we compared them to the densities that Merlin supplied us.

     I also found that crown 1 (Found by Lancelot) was silver, Crown 2 (Found by percival) was Aluminum, Crown 3 (Found by Bedivere) was steel, Crown 5 (Found by Galahad) was Lead. I found all this using Merlin's density chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment