Sunday, May 20, 2018

Weekly Blog (5/18/18) Neil deGrasse Tyson

Image result for neil degrasse tyson
Summary
Neil deGrasse Tyson is a very famous astrophysicist. He has starred in multiple science related tv shows such as The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson and Cosmos, a Spacetime Odyssey. He has also written multiple books such as Space Chronicles, The Sky is Not the Limit, The Pluto Files, and Astrophysics for People in a Hurry.  He grew up going to public school in The Bronx, New York. Then he went to The Bronx High School of Science. After that he went to harvard and got a BA  in physics and a PhD at Columbia university in astrophysics. 

S&EP
 I conducted investigations by looking up things about his life and finding the information I need for this assignment (aka being a stalker). After finding this information I have more respect for him because now I know that he grew up in The Bronx and how hard he worked to get where he is today. Now I am closer to mastery at finding information that I need for an assignment.

XCC
I think that the idea that no matter your beginning if you put your mind to something you can get it done, is cause and effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment