Friday, November 17, 2017

Project Blog(11/17/17)

          Ketchup is not that dangerous to plants. Baking soda is actually way more poisonous and that is what killed the plant.
          Before we did this, I thought that ketchup was dangerous to plants because there is vinegar in it. I decided that baking soda would neutralize it because it is a base, and vinegar is an acid. Yet, it turned out that there was not much vinegar in ketchup and the baking soda poisoned the plants.
          I am not that happy with this work because when we tried to fix the problem, all we did was create another problem.
          My project was different to other people's because I chose something that is different than cleaning supplies like windex and pure vinegar.
          One thing I wish I could improve upon is choosing a different neutralizer that was less poisonous.

No comments:

Post a Comment