Saturday, March 25, 2017

Weekly Blog(3/25/17)Coriolis Effect

Image result for coriolis effect
https://sites.google.com/site/sed695b4/projects/demonstration-equipment/coriolis-effect-jennifer-kim
     This week in class we learned about the Coriolis Effect. The Coriolis Effect is basically how the winds move with the earth or else the winds would be at 1,600 kph (1,000 mph) around the equator. But, it is way more complicated than that. This diagram shows how the winds move in the different hemispheres of earth.

     This week for the SE&P I communicated information because we worked with our team and did research to work on a sheet. I got better at sharing my information and working with a team because I figured out what is important to tell my team and what is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment